Friday, November 13, 2009

Vacation is over





After spending almost 3 weeks in Carrizozo, we returned to San Antonio today. We had 4 1/2 inches of snow on Oct. 28...can you believe it.





I was a little concerned about leaving Honey for so long but she did fine and I needed the break. Kimberly and Chris came up while we were there . Chris went hunting with Kenneth, Arlin and Cole. NO LUCK! Maybe next year!




Janis and Aunt Florine came up to see us as well. What a great visit! Aunt Florine just turned 92 in Aug. and never missed a beat with any of us because she was afraid she would miss something. God love her, I know we all do!
Can anyone guess which one is Aunt Florine??? Just kidding, Janis! We had a great time and hope you will come back soon. This family certainly knows how to put the FUN in dysFUNctional!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everyone had such a nice visit! I promise we will get up that way one day.

    ReplyDelete