Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby is a comin'

After making the long drive from Carrizozo on Friday, I was up and running again Saturday morning and went to Victoria to spend the day with Kimberly. Her friends honored her with a beautiful baby shower. Thank you so much for all of the friendship and blessings that you have shown to my daughter. It is so hard to believe that my BABY is having a baby. Addison Mae is going to have so much love from all of the wonderful friends and family that Kimberly and Chris are blessed with. The shower was fabulous...the food was wonderful, the gifts much appreciated but the friends unsurpassed. Thank you to everyone who attended. I will have pictures soon and will share with everyone. Can you believe that I went all the way down there and left Kim's house without my camera and we did not have time to go back. I am going to have to rely on getting copies from those who were more intelligent and had their cameras.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...I was expecting to see pictures mom!!! Oh well, I'll let this one slide...

    ReplyDelete