Thursday, October 1, 2009

Passing of a friend

Yesterday we said goodbye to a long time friend of my girls and a wonderful young man. Evarista "Juny" Sierra, Jr. is no more on this earth but his memory will live in the hearts and minds of all those he touched. I cannot imagine the loss his family is experiencing but I know that they will be reunited with him again. If the measure of a man can be made by the number of people he touched, Juny was a man to be reckoned with. Live each day without regrets and if you need to make amends, do it without delay. Our days are dependent upon the Lord and when he calls me home, I hope to go, assured that those I love , are aware of how much they mean to me. God Bless you, Juny, and until we meet again, I will remember your beautiful and radiant smile and your love for your family and friends. Please say a prayer for the Sierra and Bingham families to help them get through this painful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment