Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's a Girl

On a happier note. We found out Thursday that my little girl, Kimmy, is going to have a beautiful little girl of her own come February. Addison Mae Purdy should make her debut the 1st week of Feb. We can't wait to meet this precious, much loved and anticipated little miss. I thank Chris and Kimberly for honoring my late grandmother, Addie Mae Gann Sanders, and Chris' grandmother, Mae, by using their names for this child.

I imagine I will be burning up the roads between here and Victoria during the next few months while we prepare a beautiful nursery for our precious package. All we are waiting on is for Kimberly to make a decision of how the nursery will be decorated ( and we all know, making decisions is not Kimberly's forte). I will pray for patience, just kidding Kimberly, but you do have a hard time deciding when you have so much to choose from.

Dad and I are so happy for you and Chris. I know Marshall will be happy to have this little girl in his life, although I am sure he would have liked having a little brother as well, so maybe next time. Carson will have a little Aunt to look out for in high school ( can you imagine). Looking forward with much anticipation!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for them and excited to meet my niece! Don't worry - I will help Kimmy in the decision making processes...

    ReplyDelete