Monday, October 12, 2009

Decision Reached and Loved Ones Remembered

Kimberly made a final decision on how she wanted her nursery so I ordered the material and we are moving forward. I can't wait to get the material so I can start on this little girls blanket and other pretties. I am so proud of my three daughters and the wonderful young women they have become. No matter what I ever do in the rest of my life, I am a success because Ken and I have reared 3 responsible, respectable and delightful young women who will continue to contribute to the good of this world. In case I don't tell you girls often enough...I am proud of you and everything you represent.


Today was my brother Phil's birthday. He would have been 63. I know he is up in heaven looking down and reflecting on this world and all that has transpired and I know he is as proud of our families as I am.. Happy Birthday, big brother. I love you and miss you more than words can express. I miss being able to pick up the phone and just talk. I still have not deleted your phone number from my cell...I guess that will come in time but for right now, you and Jason are still there. At least you two are up there celebrating your birthday together. God Bless you and always remember how much you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mom! I know I don't tell you and dad nearly enough how much you mean to me. How much I love you both. But, I hope I live in a way that represents that!
    Happy b-day Uncle Phil! We miss you tremendously and I wish we all had one more day here on Earth. But, alas, we do not. Until we meet on the other side...

    ReplyDelete