Monday, January 10, 2011

Well, it has been a while since I Blogged and I seriously am going to try and get in the routine. That being said, I probably won't but at least you will know I have good intentions. I started this to offer, all of you younger people, the benefit of my wisdom. I read the following and thought I could not have said it better myself, so here goes:

There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right and pray for those who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is...part of LIFE, getting back up is ...LIVING.

In the past months our family has had many good times and others that weren't quite so good. I know we could have dwelt on the bad but we have chosen to embrace the good. I want you all to know, I love you and wish only Gods goodness and mercy in your lives. Love one another and be thankfull for all we have and pray for those who have so much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment