Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keep us in your prayers, please!

Have you missed me? Today was not one of my best days but I need to share with you to let you know that the light at the end of the tunnel does NOT appear to be an oncoming locomotive. I was in Victoria this week doing my Mimi thing and playing with Addie Mae while Kimberly teaches all those little darlings. I have so much fun with that little doll. Anyway, this morning I was actually sleeping in my bed down there ( Miss Addison had been asleep for 6 hours) and Kimberly woke me to tell me Kenneth was on the phone and was experiencing some medical problems. To make a long story short, he is in the hospital tonight being monitored to rule out a stroke. So I started my day off being scared to death when he tells me is numb on the entire left side of his body followed by a mad dash back from Victoria and a day full of tests in the hospital. All really looks good as of now. If it was a stroke, it was very minor and they think it is actually just that his blood pressure and diabetes medicine needs to be adjusted. Thank you God for that, I am not ready to deal without him just yet...maybe another 35 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment