Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Anniversary to me!


Before I forget, I want to take a minute to wish my husband a very Happy Anniversary tomorrow. January 11, 2011, 10:00 am, will mark 36 years of marraige. I would like to say it has all been bliss but I promised when I started this blog to try to always tell the truth. I can, however, say that the good still outweighs the bad. If anyone ever tries to tell you a marraige has all been rosy...they aren't telling the exact truth. We have had our ups and downs and we do our fair share of animated discussions (lol) but I can say, there is NO ONE else I can imagine going through this world hand in hand. Please keep us in your prayers for another 36 years. By the way, January 11, 2047, God willing, if we are still here, we are going to have a huge party and you are all invited.

1 comment: