Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Living up to the promise











What can I say, a new year and a new resolution to blog more. I looked back at some of the old posting I had done and I am ashamed to admit in one of the more recent OLD post I promised to keep you updated on Addison. In an attempt to do so, I will tell you now, she will soon be a year old. She has been an additional blessing to our family and is such a happy, beautiful child. Ken and I have decided ..."We don't make anything but PRETTY babies in this family." In Addison's case a "PURDY" baby. We thank God daily for the beautiful girls and now grandchildren he has given us. Here are some of our pictures since Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. You are sure right!!!! We have a gorgeous family. And it all started with you....and dad, of course! XO

    ReplyDelete