Monday, August 3, 2009

What a great weekend we had this past one. Ken and I went to Houston for Cali's wedding. Cali was Kim's 1st college roommate. What a sweet girl and we are so happy for she and Andrew. We also got the fun of catching our darling Miss Layla on her home territory, she was so happy to see us. I am amazed how smart she is and only 2 ( tomorrow)...Happy Birthday Layla Bug.

It was great getting to spend time with Chris and Kimberly also. Marshall was there as well and we always enjoy getting to spend some time with him.

Sadly (in a way) we had to place Honey in an Assisted Living facility last week. Caring for her became a 24/7 job and I found I was not up to it. I believe she will be much happier when she adjusts and there are people there who know how to deal with her special needs.

Now that I don't have quite the demands on my time, maybe I will be able to keep up this blogging business more faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment