Friday, August 14, 2009

Catching up on Honey

Since Honey is such an important part of this blog, I need to catch everyone up on what is going on with her. We moved her into an assisted living apartment a couple of weeks ago. She is still adjusting and having a few problems in that regard, but I feel it is for the best. They are able to provide the 24/7 care she needs. Next week we will begin with Physical Therapy, Occupational therapy, trying to get her legs back under her. She has just not bounced back from her fall in Nov. When I brought her here in January, that was the only thing I could do, she was entirely to weak to be put somewhere and expected to function alone. After 8 months though, we needed to move to another plan of action and this is it. She is meeting people that have some of the same problems she has and has people around her that are trained to cope with those problems. Life is good and getting better daily. I spend as much time with her as I can and I know she appreciates it but when I have to go home, she is taken care of .

No comments:

Post a Comment