Friday, August 14, 2009

Stop and take a moment

Mel keeps telling me I should BLOG more. I keep telling her I don't imagine that my life is very interesting to most people but I will try. Now that I have reached the illustrious old age of 60, I guess I should impart some words of wisdom. I would love to do that but all I can think of is...How did I get this old??? Life is whizzing by and most of us don't take the time to stop and truly enjoy the little things because we are so busy trying to manage the big things. Take the time to stop and laugh when your baby or your grandbaby does or says something just silly. It doesn't have to be profound or the best or the funniest ...just enjoy it. The day will come when we will all have to take stock in what we have and I personaly plan to have a whole lot of smiles to fall back on instead of a lot of what ifs. Now those are my words of wisdom for today. I love each of you and wish you a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Atta girl! I knew you could do it and gues what??? I enjoyed reading it! Now go blog about your mini-remodel. And bust out your camera again and snap some pics too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete