Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to December

What a great Thanksgiving we had at the Faifer household! Kimberly and Marshall were in and spent most of the holiday with us. Melissa, Richard and Layla were in from Houston for Thanksgiving with Richard's family but we did get to see them as well. I am so glad that Rich's brother and sister and their families were able to come from Oklahoma and have some time with their dad and Richard. Long overdue! That's what the holidays are all about...family! I guess that is why I love December so much. In this month we will celebrate Paige and Marshall's birthdays, Kenneth and Melissa's birthdays, Carla and Arlin's anniversary and Christmas. We also have Crystal, and Darianne, & Jordan having birthdays. Even though we will not see them...Happy Birthday! Have a piece of cake on me! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go, mom!!! I am just such *sniff sniff* a proud daughter! I see your fan base is growing too. You should go check out her blog too. She and her twin sis are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete