Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blogging...My New Frontier

I know that blogging is for daily updates for friends and family and in the future that is what it will be but for now...bear with me. I wanted to get some, who may in the future read this blog, up to speed with what is happening within our family structure up to this date.

Honey is now living with Kenneth and I. She just became too fragile to live alone and besides, we like having her here. We will celebrate her 89 birthday next Oct. 31. She goes where we go if she feels like it and stays here if she doesn't want to go. No problem!

I will probably make lots of mistakes in this new adventure process and those of you who are much more technologically advanced (that probably includes anybody reading this) can just have a good laugh at my attempts but I am having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment